Founded by Bishop Robert Barron. Word on Fire offers a range of programmes, which are divided into core programmes and topical programmes.
- Catholicism – recommended as first study as it explores what Catholics believe and why.
- Catholicism: The New Evangelisation – for leadership groups in parishes or for adults who have been well-formed through other programs. Defines and explains what the New Evangelisation is and why it is important.
- The Pivotal Players – presents important saints, artists, mystics, and scholars who not only shaped the life of the Church but changed the course of Western civilisation.
- Untold Blessing: Three paths to Holiness – good follow-up after Catholicism and before Catholicism: The Evangelisation
- Seven deadly sins and seven lively virtues – can be used as parental formation during First Reconciliation preparation
- The Mystery of God: Who God is and Why He Matters – teaches participants how to respond to arguments from the “new atheist” and to speak intelligently about how Christians define and understand God
- Eucharist: Sacred Meal, Sacrifice, Real Presence – can be used as parental formation during First Holy Communion preparation
- Conversion: Following the Call of Christ
- Priest, Prophet, King – leads to a deeper understanding of the identity of Jesus
- David the King
- The Mass